Christian Worship and Scripture Songs by Esther Mui

Wednesday, December 12, 2012


 

Lord, have mercy on me,  
Lord, have mercy on me
According to Your unfailing love
According to Your great compassion
Blot out my transgressions, 
Take away all my iniquity
And cleanse me from my sin
And cleanse me from my sin

Cast me not away from Your presence
And take not Your Spirit from me
Restore to me the joy of your salvation
And grant me a willing spirit to sustain me

Words & Lyrics by Esther Mui. © 1996 Esther Mui. All rights reserved.


Other songs in the album:
       

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Esther, I'm not a blogger. I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate your ministry. I've been listening to Psalm 91 pretty much every day since I first came across you on YouTube. It's my favorite. I must confess I've only heard a few so far. I was overjoyed just now when I opened up the page which shows all your Scripture songs.
You are probably familiar with Pastor Joseph Prince. His four year old son recited by memory all of Psalm 91
I'm trying to do the same while listening to you. It's such a blessing to go through my day with this melody and Psalm in my head. I get the verses mixed up; but I'm blessed and comforted all the same. Pastor Prince was encouraging us to memorize Psalm 91, (hence his son's example) to comfort ourselves in these challenging days.

I'll be 74 in November. I've never experienced anything like this. So many disasters simultaneously. Fires continuing to burn thousands of acres here in California, (Category 4) Hurricanes the , increasingly high temperatures and of course the Coronavirus with so many afflicted and deaths. I can't count how many times a day I say, "Oh Lord Jesus" shaking my head. Then the ever faithful Holy Spirit comforts my heart and He takes over with words that cannot be uttered.

May the Lord bless you richly.
In His Love, Carmen